We are confident that you will find excellent service, incredible food, and an exciting environment. We pride ourselves on our great value and family atmosphere. It would be our pleasure to make this a truly memorable event for you and your guests.
Please feel free to contact Melissa Gregory our Events Coordinator 215.508.3360 at any time to discuss
your potential event.
* A deposit of $250 or 20% (whichever is greater) is required to hold a space and date for you. In the event of a cancellation, your deposit is refundable 60 days prior to your event. Between 60 and 30 days, you will receive a 50% refund. Any event cancelled within 30 days of the event,your deposit becomes non-refundable.
* There is a food and beverage minimum for the space, based on day of the week and volume of the event. This minimum ranges between $500 and $1000 and does not include tax, gratuity or the room rental*
* Once all event details have been determined, we will prepare a contract for you to review and sign. All contracts must be finalized 2 weeks prior to the event. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of the event.
* The Chef will need a final guaranteed guest count of guests attending 1 week prior to your event (and in certain circumstances, what they are ordering if it is a plated menu). No credit will be offered if less than the guaranteed number is in attendance. Additional guests will be charged accordingly.
* Your event may not exceed your reserved time. If your event runs past your scheduled time, you will be charge an additional room fee of $100 for each hour exceeded.
* No alcohol is allowed to be brought into the restaurant, unless arranged with Event Coordinator. This would be limited to wine and champagne. There is a $15 corking fee per bottle. Limit of 4 bottles.
* The only outside food that can be brought into the restaurant in anything labeled as a dessert (cake, cupcakes, cookies). If the package that you are purchasing includes dessert, there will be no reduction in price. A substitution is a possibility, but not guaranteed.
* Food service will start no later than 30 minutes after your scheduled time in the event that your guests are late.
* You may rent the space for up to 4 hours (Weddings are the only exception).
* There is a room fee to use the space, which is based on set-up, volume and date of the event, ranging between $150-$500. (The only exception being fundraising events) Please ask to speak with the Event Coordinator to request an estimated fee.
* Live entertainment in permitted in the Canal Lounge. All entertainment must be approved by Event Coordinator prior to the event.
* The Canal Lounge can accommodate up to 65 for a seated event and 150 for a cocktail event. Renting out the entire venue is also a possibility. Please ask to speak with the Event Coordinator for details.
Fill out the form below for a free complimentary quote.